2MaxTax Accounting Services in Atlanta, Georgia - Worst Tax Service

Additional Fees

Update by user Mar 11, 2018

To be specific, the preparation fee for filing a 1040A+state was $410, plus other fees.

Original review posted by user Mar 10, 2018

We used 2maxTax accounting services to file our taxes; this was a huge mistake. They are extremely unprofessional.

While I take liability for not asking how much the preparation fee would be up front, it is somewhat insulting they charged a fee of $538 to do a simple 1040 form tax return. In addition to this, they misspelled my husband's name on our tax return. When I called our tax preparer, he did not seem to care or offer to fix the problem. I emphasized to our preparer that I was in school last year and paid many expenses, including tuition expenses that were on my 1098T form.

I was upset to learn that he did not include a credit I qualified for on our return. We will be going through the IRS to file a free amended tax return. Last year, we paid a $200 tax preparation fee for the same type of return 2MaxTax prepared. They charged us the average fee for doing the taxes of a large corporation.

Please do not go through 2MaxTax.

Not only do they seem unqualified and unprofessional, but they do not take accountability for mistakes.

We have reached out to them about our concerns, and they do not seem to care. This was a difficult lesson for my husband and I, but we will not make the same mistakes next year when we file our taxes.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2Maxtax Accounting Services Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

2MaxTax Accounting Services - Customer Care Review from Gibson, Georgia

Gibson, Georgia

Worst customer service ever!

Audit protection is bs!

Product or Service Mentioned: 2maxtax Accounting Services Customer Care.

Comments

Brownsville, Florida, United States #1206771

I am not sure why you had a hard time because I've been with them for over 5 years. I wish you had a better experience.

I would suggest trying them again...maybe a different specialist. A lot of positive changes have been made within the company since the owner no longer has a business partner.

2MaxTax Accounting Services - 2MaxTax is WONDERFUL

I went to 2MaxTax Accounting for the first time last year and they took great care of me. They maximized my return and got me more money back than I have ever had.

I plan on referring them to everyone that I know that needs to get their taxes done. I am a faithful 2MaxTax customer for life! If you need your taxes done look them up online. They are the best in the business.

Not only are they great at doing taxes but they really care about your future and what you do with you money once you get your refund.

Laura of Washington DC

Product or Service Mentioned: 2maxtax Accounting Services Customer Care.